Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card.
All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news.
Anywats once you signup... There are no terms and conditions so you can't read it before you sign up. Then you receive an email saying you will be charged 45 $ a month after 5 trail days. Once you rush to cancel the button does not work and support emails are not answered. The client support number is rude and tells you that you will receive a cancelation email in a few days.... Means after the trail period and therefore you would be charged of 45 $.
Do NOT fall in this scam. Very smart scam indeed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Lufthansa cancelled my flight and they made no attempt to help. Arrived home with over 12 hours delay on a 2 hrs flight and not even a coffe. Maybe it..."
- "This company advertises under a german webdomain neu-laptop-akku.de to sell original Dell power supplies. The site is a perfect imitation of legally correct german website, only the Impressum required by..."
- "I ordered a phone from aliexpress it cost me 138€ it was sent and after 14 days it has arrived at german Airport... if u can trust Shipment tracking. But..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."